Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lago Maggiore


Here is a picture of the back view of Lago Maggiore taken from the balcony of our hotel room. This picture was taken during our summer trip. I love this picture so much, because it gives me such a sense of peace. A really beautiful landscape contains the most unimaginable colours - such colours as would make you think a painter over imaginative if you had seen it in a painting. Hundreds of shades of green and blue and grey, its amazing. I guess that is why I love impressionism, especially anything by Claude Monet.
Info: I am generally a sucker for landscape photos.
I liked the photo so much I even made it into a card. Here is a picture of the card:


5 comments:

shhhh said...

pictures of lanscape are infinitely relaxing to look at, almost as good as seeing it live. thanks for stopping by

shhhh said...

landscape i meant

Marin said...

@LKOS
Seeing it live is simply breathtaking, I must say. Thank you for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

But this isn't Lago Maggiore,
it seems il Lago of Valerzasca.

Marin said...

@kiki, you are right, it is il Lago Valerzasca. I labelled the wrong photo. Lol, I still think itrs preety.

BLOG WATCH!!!! Don't forget to give credit if you borrow anything from this blog.