Sunday, November 05, 2006

Have you ever been in such a state of mind where a thousand thoughts and emotions are going through your mind which you are incapable of expressing, either vocally or in writing? Have you ever been so paralysed by the hopelessness of occurences around you that the numbness you feel is the only way you can avoid going crazy?
That is the place I'm at right now, I have one million things to say, yet am unable to detoxify my mind by expressing them. I hope this phase passes soon, because it is a strange place that I do not feel capable of dealing with. I've always been bad at vocally expressing myself, and writing has always been my escape. If I lose that escape, I see myself slowly and painfully slipping into an irreversible abyss of despair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea especially at night after leaving my computer and when i return to my blog blaaaaaaah nothing comes
It usuall happens when you have so much work to do like now

BLOG WATCH!!!! Don't forget to give credit if you borrow anything from this blog.